PLANTZANIA SCHOOL ATTACK
The Plantzania School Attack offers school students, teachers, accompanying parents and even public
visitors with fantastic, fun and interactive opportunity to observe,
learn and engage with science hidden in our nature.
PLANTZANIA School Attack Club Membership Plan
PLANTZANIA SCIENCE EXHIBITION &SCIENCE ROADSHOW
Plantzania School Attack offers school students, teachers and accompanying parents and even public visitors with a fantastic,
fun and interactive opportunity to observe, learn and engage with science hidden in our nature.
Plantzania School Attack comes to you and sets up science exhibition booth at your place. A series of spectacular science
demonstrations shall instill students’ knowledge of science, technology, engineering and nature! The students will have
approximately one hour to explore each of the activities. To help them out, each demonstration will have a science
instructor to explain the science behind it and where such things occur in everyday life.
Plantzania School Attack is ideal for school science week, corporate events, and community centers. Science demonstrations
can be customized to suit any age group, group size, budget or time frame. We have 30 hands-on exhibits (in seven themes)
that are updated constantly.
We design interesting yet fantastic science demonstrations to impress and entertain audiences. Children shall discover the
interesting side about science when they see the mystery side of plants, insects and microorganisms, magic ways to remediate
environmental crisis, yeast catalytic reaction, colorful food science shows, exhibition of nature art works and much more!
PLANTZANIA YOUNG SCIENTIST
ENTREPRENEUR AWARD 2018
Plantzania aims to inspire, empower and nurture young generation through skills, knowledge, and resources needed for modern scientific research entrepreneurship and individual development.
PLANTZANIA SCIENCE WORKSHOP
Science Workshop – lab, experiment, hands on, activity
• Hands on and demonstration based workshops
• Customized workshop for every student in different school level (age 4 – 25)
• Each fun, hands-on workshop last half day (2-4 hours) or 1 day (5-8 hours)
• All our science instructors are expert in the specialized field
• All sessions are risk assessed
• Takes place at Plantzania Learning Center during weekends or during term time
• Up to 30 students per workshop at Plantzania Learning Center
• Remark: The price stated for each workshop is for in-house workshop at Plantzania Learning Center only.
The Plantzania Science Carnival offers school children, their teachers and accompanying parents and wider public visitors an opportunity to explore various science and technology concepts by ‘touch and feel’. It provides a unique, informal learning opportunity that:
• excites and enthuses visitors
• nurtures curiosity and discovery
• improves motivation and attitude
• adds to teacher knowledge
• supports numeracy and literacy
• encourages social interaction and co-operative learning
• provides memorable real life contextual elements and exemplars
Plantzania encourage educational institutes to adopt industrial visits as a value-added learning method for students. Learning from textbooks, lectures and other study material does not suffice for holistic learning. Practical, hands-on learning is essential for better understanding of work processes and business functions.
• For students pursuing professional education, industrial visits help them gain hands-on experience of how industry operations are executed.
• Industry visits bridge the gap between theoretical training and practical learning in a real-life environment.
• Industry visits provide opportunity for active/interactive learning experiences in-class as well outside the classroom environment.
• With industry visits, students are able to better identify their prospective areas of work in the overall organizational function.
• Industry visits help enhance interpersonal skills and communication techniques.
• Students become more aware of industry practices and regulations during industry visits.
• Industry visits broaden the outlook of students with exposure to different workforces from different industries.
Let students enjoy the discovery of science at home using our hands-on educational experiment kits!
Throughout the experiment at home, we hope to ignite the spark of science and creativity in students
and they learn the real science behind each amazing experiment.
Younger scientists need assistance from their parents. We encourage students to share what they have
learned with their parents. This way, parents are aware of what their children is learning
in our activities and increase family bonding.
PLANTZANIA MEMBER SHARING CORNER
May will be a very special month for our Muslim Earth Keepers, as Ramadan will kick start on the 6th May 2019. Ramadan is a time of reflection and spiritual connection therefore Plantzania invites you to participate in “The Little Raya Botanist” to connect with the Creator through our environmental consciousness activities.
Participate in Earth Hour Day workshops to understand the importance of preserving nature and implementing steps to revive our environment.
Planning something good for your holidays?
Plantzania will be showing up at “Let’s Go Wild With Science” Science Carnival, MesaMall, Nilai on 23rd – 24th March 2019
PLANTZANIA SCHOOL HOLIDAY SCIENCE WORKSHOP
“Don’t play with your food!” Moms across the world say it every day. But here we want you to transform food into the most creative and impressive art and tell us your story.
You’ve probably learned or heard about DNA, but have you ever seen it? With the Fruit DNA experiment, you’ll extract, isolate, and observe the DNA of a fruit in a matter of minutes. It sounds impossible, but thanks to special characteristics of strawberries, it’s actually very possible… and simple. You don’t have to be a geneticist and you don’t need an electron microscope. It’s easy, fun, and all you need are some household materials.
Kids love getting their hands dirty, but unfortunately there’s none of that with hydroponics; there’s no soil in sight! Learning about hydroponics will take your child’s initial interest in gardening help them learn about how plants work and how science works. Hydroponics can be used to grow many of the foods you eat and has many advantages over traditional farming.