Bacteria Growing KitPLANTZANIA Teaching Kits
Bacteria Growing Kit
Introduction：Growing bacteria at home is actually pretty simple. With adult supervision, kids in grade 3 and up can experiment with bacteria found in the air, on household surfaces, and even on their own hands! You might be wondering: Aren’t bacteria too tiny to see? Well, usually yes. But with this bacteria growing kit, you can culture microbe colony that’s large enough to see without a microscope. Kit includes prepared agar, Petri dishes, bacteria growing guide, and more.
Fruit DNA ExtractionPLANTZANIA Teaching Kits
Fruit DNA Extraction Kit
Introduction：As you may know, DNA is present in every cell of all plants and animals and determines all genetic traits of the individual organism. With the Fruit DNA experiment, you’ll extract, isolate, and observe the DNA of a fruit in a matter of minutes.
Hydroponic KitPLANTZANIA Teaching Kits
Introduction：Hydroponics is the method of growing plants in the nutrients that they need instead of soil. The plant foods are simply put into water instead and it makes a solution for the plants to live in. Vegetables, flowers and herbs can all be grown in water. Hydroponics is an easy hands-on way to get students interested in science at a young age. It's something that really draws them in, something they can use, along with the principles of biology, chemistry and physics.
Moshi Mushi Mushroom Growing KitPLANTZANIA Teaching Kits
Moshi Mushi Mushroom Growing Kit
Introduction：The Moshi Mushi Growing Kit is a kid friendly, easy-to-cultivate way to enjoy growing mushrooms at home. This kit is made up of a strong producing commercial oyster strain that produces many mushrooms. It comes fully colonized and ready to fruit. These are great mushroom to sauté and serve on anything. Grey oyster mushroom has many health benefits, including being just as dense in protein as meat and providing excellent benefits to the immune system due to its antioxidants and high in vitamins properties. The required temperature range for your kit is 18-30 Degree Celsius. You can harvest fresh mushrooms up to at least 3-4 cycles.
Seed Germination PouchPLANTZANIA Teaching Kits
Seed Germination Pouch
- The growth of a seed into a young plant or a seedling is called germination. Planting seeds and watching them grow is a wonderful activity for kids. There are lots of opportunities for experimentation while learning about how plants grow.
- The seed germination pouch was developed as an inexpensive, space-saving replacement for pots and similar containers used to grow plants. Seed Germination Pouch allows kids to watch how seeds sprout, which is a process normally hidden by dirt.
- Seeds are placed in the trough formed by the paper wick, water or a substrate of choice is added and the seed germination pouch is placed in an upright position. The composition of the nutrient solution can be varied as desired.
- Most seeds can be grown in the seed germination pouch. However, if the seed is very small, such as tobacco seeds, it is better to moisten the paper wick before placing the seeds. This will prevent the small seeds from falling through the perforations. This pouch dimension is suitable for small seeds such as Wheat, Cotton and Rice.
- If the seeds is dicotyledons (such as soybean) or hard seed coats (such as rice) we advise to put the seeds in the seed germination pouch after soaking.
- Dimensions: Height: 18cm width: 12.5cm
- Applications：Nematology, Plant Physiology, Plant Pathology, Legume Inoculation, Tissue Transfer, Comparative Studies
PLANTZANIA Teaching Kits
Plantzania Sdn Bhd > Products > PLANTZANIA Teaching Kits
Showing all 5 results
- Junior Science Workshop Package
- Lower Primary Classes
- Nature Art
- PLANTZANIA Mini Research Project Registration
- PLANTZANIA School Attack Club Membership
- PLANTZANIA Science Carnival Package
- PLANTZANIA Science Exhibition Package
- PLANTZANIA Teaching Kits
- Senior Science Workshop Package
- Upper Primary Class